All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical Guide to Evidence provides a clear and readable account of the law of evidence, ackwledging the importance of arguments about facts and principles as well as rules. This fifth edition has been revised and updated to address recent changes in the law and debates on controversial topics such as surveillance and human rights. Coverage of expert evidence has also been expanded to include forensic evidence, bringing the text right up-to-date. Including enhanced pedagogical support such as chapter summaries, further reading advice and self-test exercises, this leading textbook can be used on both undergraduate and professional courses.
- Author BiographyChris Taylor LL.B, LL.M, Ph.D, is Senior Lecturer in Law at Bradford University Law School. Janice Nairns LLB, LLM, Barrister. Christopher Allen LLM, MA, PhD, Barrister, was formerly Senior Lecturer at the Inns of Court School of Law, City University.
- Author(s)Chris Taylor,Christopher Allen,Janice Nairns
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight922 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.