All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe foundation of a successful information systems strategic plan is the recognition that business direction and requirements must drive the IS strategy and computing architecture. A Practical Guide to Information Systems Strategic Planning, Second Edition outlines a systematic approach to guide you through the development of an effective IS plan that is formulated from your company's business plan. This volume outlines a quick and easy approach with concepts, techniques, and templates for analyzing, organizing, communicating, and implementing an IS strategy. This approach unites an organization in a collaborative effort resulting in a solid direction that has the support of the entire organization. Establishing this direction cultivates the support of management, enabling necessary strategic IS investments. With a new look at the role of IS governance in strategic planning, this second edition reflects advances in techlogy and provides an improved and thorough planning methodology. The strategic planning process outlined in this book has been supplemented by lessons learned from applying the process in numerous companies, cultures, and environments.
- Author(s)Anita Cassidy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/2005
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note108 black & white illustrations, 117 black & white tables
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.