All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReading is a vital language skill at all levels, and a key component in all examinations. Successful and effective readers are independent readers who have many different reading strategies at their disposal, and are aware of the type of reading that a particular text or situation demands. A Practical Guide to Teaching Reading Skills at All Levels provides MFL teachers with: practical guidance on how to develop a range of effective reading strategies; example reading activities in French, German and Spanish; advice on how to raise reading awareness and confidence in students; tips on how to support students' reading in the classroom; and lists of useful morphological trends in French, German and Spanish.
- Author BiographyJenny Ollerenshaw has taught Modern Languages at all levels in schools and to adults. She was a member of the group of lecturers who founded the Centre for Modern Languages at the Open University and who wrote the first French courses there. She has written numerous French course books and has delivered a number of practical workshops and INSET talks on language teaching and learning. She has a special interest in developing learner autonomy
- Author(s)Jenny Ollerenshaw
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2003
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdvance Materials
- Content Note9ill.
- Weight140 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sue Ollerenshaw
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.