All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccessible and comprehensive, this book shows how to build a schoolwide multi-tiered system of support (MTSS) from the ground up. The MTSS framework encompasses tiered systems such as response to intervention (RTI) and positive behavioral interventions and supports (PBIS), and is designed to help all K-12 students succeed. Every component of an MTSS is discussed: effective instruction, the role of school teams, implementation in action, assessment, problem solving, and data-based decision making. Practitioner-friendly features include reflections from experienced implementers and an extended case study. Reproducible checklists and forms can be downloaded and printed in a convenient 8 1/2 x 11 size.
- Author BiographyRachel Brown-Chidsey, PhD, NCSP, is Associate Professor of Educational and School Psychology at the University of Southern Maine. Her research interests include curriculum-based measurement, response to intervention (RTI), and scientifically based instruction methods. Dr. Brown-Chidsey is coeditor of Assessment for Intervention, Second Edition: A Problem-Solving Approach and coauthor of Response to Intervention, Second Edition: Principles and Strategies for Effective Practice and RTI in the Classroom: Guidelines and Recipes for Success. In addition, she has published articles about reading assessment and instruction as well as implementation of RTI. Rebekah Bickford, PsyD, NCSP, BCBA-D, is a psychologist at the Margaret Murphy Center for Children. She served on the faculty of the University of Southern Maine for two years after earning her doctorate there. Her research interests include consultation, the impact of teacher praise on student well-being, and the application of positive behavioral interventions and supports (PBIS) to specialized settings. Dr. Bickford is a founding member of the Maine PBIS Leadership and Policy Council, and has facilitated PBIS implementation at schools and districts around the state.
- Author(s)Rachel Brown-Chidsey,Rebekah Bickford
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication06/01/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight852 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $64.22Trending at AU $77.83
- AU $21.86Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.