All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth edition of Practical Insulin: A Handbook for Prescribing Providers is a completely revised version of the popular ADA pocket reference. With information on all the currently FDA-approved insulins, this handy pocket guide gives you fast, reliable information and helps you overcome the challenges all clinicians face--choosing an insulin regimen to effectively manage blood glucose and patient resistance. It includes data on all types of insulin, mixing insulins, absorption rates, and more.
- Author BiographyThe American Diabetes Association is the nation's leading voluntary health organization supporting diabetes research, information, and advocacy and the leading publisher of comprehensive diabetes information. It is based in Alexandria, VA.
- Author(s)American Diabetes Association
- PublisherAmerican Diabetes Association
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationVirginia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Diabetes Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight128 g
- Width108 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.