All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe contents of this book are a selection taken from materials that have been developed during the preparation of continuing education courses (distance learning), whose scientific advisor is the volume editor, Professor Allaria, and that have never previously been published. The topics considered are wide ranging; particular attention is devoted to general topics of importance to the practitioner, but specific controversial issues, such as the role of goal-directed hemodynamic therapy, are also addressed. All of the authors are recognized experts on the subjects they discuss. The book is part of a wider project that aims to provide updated information each year t only in anesthesiology but also in other fields, including cardiology, ophthalmology, and nephrology.
- Author BiographyBiagio Allaria graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Milan in 1961. Prior to 2003 he was Chief Physician and Head of Department at the Istituto Nazionale Tumori (National Cancer Institute) in Milan, and he has also been a Professor in the School of Anesthesia and Resuscitation at the University of Milan. Currently he is Chief Scientist for Medical Evidence Data Italia, authorized provider of continuing education courses. Dr. Allaria has taught on the courses offered by the Federation Des Ecoles Europeennes d'Anesthesiologie (FEEA). He is the author of more than 150 scientific works, including two books published by Springer, and his principal areas of interest are cardiac research in anesthesiology and critical care medicine.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag
- Date of Publication16/01/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintSpringer Verlag
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight340 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byBiagio Allaria
- Edition Statement2012
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.