All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical JBoss Seam(R) Web 2.0 Projects, written by rewned author and enterprise Java practitioner Jim Farley, is a practical, projects-based book on this groundbreaking open source lightweight JSF-EJB3 framework. It uses practical application scenarios to demonstrate the nature of the JBoss Seam framework, its efficacy, and its limitations. A series of scenarios and real-world case studies offer valuable insight into the new practices of JBoss Seam Web 2.0 development. Each demonstrates a specific element of the framework, from a PayPal-like web application project to designing rich web user interfaces using Seam and Ajax.
- Author BiographyJim Farley of JimFarley.org is an enterprise Java luminary, author, and expert. He works for Infosys as principal architect and is a lecturer at Harvard University. His authoring credits include Java Enterprise in a Nutshell.
- Author(s)James Farley
- Date of Publication23/07/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight635 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $5.79New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.