All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis thoroughly modern guide avoids historical applications in favor of styles in use today, many of them tailored to new synthetic ropemaking materials. It untangles the secrets behind basic, joining, constricting, fisherman's, and climber's kts, as well as tying loops, rings, and hitches. More than 290 diagrams appear throughout the text.
- Author(s)Percy W. Blandford
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/01/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Craft Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width134 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.