Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDESCRIPTION OF BOOK Building, office and home automation systems are a specialized, technical area, requiring years to master. In this made easy reference book, technical concepts have been simplified and made accessible to the practitioners in the field, and, also to the interested lay people who have kwledge of this arcane specialization but who wish to gain a quick and easy grasp of this specialized subject. Much of the facts presented in the book are of the hands on, practical variety, which are unlikely to be found in other related technical books which tend to be overly theoretical. The project tes compiled by the author and incorporated in the book should prove invaluable and insightful to the interested reader, especially the reader embarking on or already in building, office and home automation systems projects. To facilitate assimilation of the facts by the reader, there are plenty of illustrations and diagrams. In the book, the author also shares his experiences and kwledge of the field with the reader, something which cant be obtained strictly from technical books. ABOUT THE AUTHOR The author has published about 20 books, two of which have been adopted as reference texts and commended by professional bodies. He was also the editor of a book of essays. He has many years of experience in electronics. He has taught many professional, management and technical subjects for years. He has published a number of important papers, including several papers on the solutions to some famous, unsolved problems, in international research journals and has served on the faculty of an American research university as a professor. He has received publicity from the press for some intellectual achievement.
- Author(s)Kerwin Mathew
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.