Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionAn accountable approach to managing others. This guide to the techniques of successful management has been prepared with the developing supervisor in mind. It is t out of the question, however, that experienced managers will find valuable reminders of the way things ought to be. If you are just starting your management career, I urge you to take these practical lessons to heart. If you are already climbing the leadership ladder, I ask you to remember that the basics of organizational management are universal and constant, so long as there are human beings involved.
- Author BiographyThey say about coaches and consultants that those who can, do and those who can't, teach. While there's some truth to that generalization, I've found that it's appropriate to realize that someone had to teach those who can before they could do anything. I was a manager for more than 25 years before I became a consultant/coach in the small business market. When I felt increasingly dissatisfied with doing I made the switch to the teaching, and I've never looked back. Today, I am a second-career Licensed Local Pastor in The United Methodist Church. I enjoyed a successful and varied secular career as a leadership and management professional. I have created and taught leadership and management development programs and have published two books: Practical Management Methods--An Accountable Approach to Managing Others and I'm Never Going to Use This!: The Little Book of Managerial Accounting For Those Who Skipped Class that seek to demystify the processes of managing and leadership. I continue to coach others in what it means to be accountable, albeit the setting has shifted from conference rooms to sanctuaries. It is my sincere wish and fervent prayer that you find reassurance and hope in the pages of my books. I ask you to remember that grace, compassion and respect will always lead...and well.
- Author(s)MR Jeffrey Canter
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.