All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces into the practical application of Quality Function Deployment (QFD) beyond the famous House of Quality Matrix by presenting a fully developed example of a clear and comprehensive QFD framework. The QFD workflow is described step by step, encompassing strategic planning, customer surveys, product and service characteristics, mechanisms, parts and cost deployment, techlogies, process phases and faults analysis. The model, as presented with practical suggestions, can be used in firms with low resources and/or need for speed. In addition, a chapter is dedicated to the most common fuzzy algorithms, explained for professionals and the book closes by describing in detail some QFD case studies. This book will be of interest to all who wish to use QFD to respond to and satisfy customer requirements effectively.
- Author BiographyDavide Maritan is the head of Maritan Engineering, which focuses on Quality Function Deployment, creative innovation, software and renewable energy design. He is also the CEO at Geotherm Srl, which sells geothermal heat pump systems. He has two decades of experience in consulting and teaching in QFD, market analysis and creative decision support systems. He holds an MSc degree in Electronic Engineering from the University of Padua, Italy.
- Author(s)Davide Maritan
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/09/2014
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight473 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.