All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers both the fundamentals, as well as practical techniques in designing and building microcontrollers in industrial and commercial applications. * Examples included in this book have been compiled, built, and tested * Includes Both ARM(R) assembly and C codes * Direct Register Access (DRA) model and the Software Driver (SD) model programming techniques and discussed If you are an instructor and adopted this book for your course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get access to the instructor files for this book.
- Author BiographyDr. Ying Bai is a Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Johnson C. Smith University (JCSU). Before joining JCSU, Dr. Bai worked as a software and senior software engineer at Motorola MMS, Schlumberger ATE Technology, Immix TeleCom, and LAM Research. He has published twelve (12) books with publishers such as Prentice Hall, CRC Press LLC, Springer, Cambridge University Press and Wiley-IEEE Press in recent years.
- Author(s)Ying Bai
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1554 g
- Width192 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.