All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionPRACTICAL MICROSOFT OFFICE 2013 provides clear instruction on the basics of the Microsoft Office 2013 suite. Concise lessons within each chapter, usually one page in length, are presented in an appealing Frequently Asked Questions format and include full-color screenshots or diagrams. This textbook comes with a robust BookOnCD, which is a digital version of the textbook that brings the book to life with videos, animated diagrams, software tours, and assessment opportunities that can be graded and tracked. Students are given the opportunity to get plenty of practice with 30 projects in the back of the book.
- Author BiographyJune Parsons purchased her first computer, an Apple II+, in 1981 and quickly became fluent in BASIC, dBASE II, Lotus 123, WordStar, and a variety of accounting programs. The next year she opened a successful small computer retail store with Dan Oja that also offered software instruction to children and adults. Dr. Parsons taught at the university level for more than 20 years. She holds a doctorate in Educational Technology and was certified by the ICCP in 1995. Dr. Parsons began writing and creating educational software for Course Technology in 1992. She contributed to the Windows for Business and Illustrated Series and developed the New Perspectives, e-Course, and Practical series. She works via the Internet with a team of highly skilled media specialists and desktop publishers located in various states and provinces. An esteemed professional and respected author, Dan Oja, along with June Parsons, purchased an Apple II+ in 1981 and quickly became fluent in BASIC, dBASE II, Lotus 123, WordStar, and a variety of accounting programs. The next year, he and Dr. Parsons opened a successful small computer retail store that offered software instruction to children and adults. With Dr. Parsons, Mr. Oja began writing and creating educational software for Course Technology in 1992. Together, they contributed to the leading success of the Windows for Business and Illustrated Series. They also developed the New Perspectives, e-Course, and Practical series. Today, Mr. Oja's and Dr. Parson's team of highly skilled media specialists and desktop publishers located in various states and provinces work together via the Internet to deliver exceptional texts.
- Author(s)Dan Oja,June Jamrich Parsons
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.