All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1915, Practical Mysticism is the most lucid statement of the meaning of mysticism and the practice of contemplation yet written. This is one of the basic books of spiritual aspiration, for as the author writes, The spiritual life is a part of every man's life, and until he has realized it he is t a complete human being. She then proceeds to outline, step by step, the essential practices of mysticism. Practical Mysticism t only explains what mysticism is, but also reveals why it is a powerful force for change in the world. Written at the outbreak of World War I, it is a brilliant statement of peacemaking -- within ourselves, in the way we treat others, and the way we hor God.
- Author(s)Evelyn Underhill
- PublisherAlliance Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1996
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationAlpharetta
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlliance Press,U.S.
- Weight350 g
- Width216 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.