All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
About this product
- DescriptionObjective Caml (OCaml) is an open source programming language that utilizes both functional and object oriented programming. Practical OCaml teaches Objective Caml in a straightforward manner, teaching all the features of this functional programming language by example. You will learn how to utilize OCaml to create a simple database, do reporting, and create a spam filter. You will also learn how to do complex log file scanning, create your own network servers by creating a ShoutCast server, and create a web crawler. By the book's conclusion, you will be well on your way to creating your own applications with OCaml.
- Author BiographyJoshua B. Smith is a consultant specializing in data problems and computing infrastructure. He got into computers while an undergraduate at Denison University in Ohio and spends most of his programming time using Python, OCaml, and Java. Josh lives in Chicago with his wife, Carol, and their two cats.
- Author(s)Joshua B. Smith
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/12/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Notebiography
- Weight913 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.