All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory textbook adopts a practical and intuitive approach, rather than emphasizing mathematical rigor. Computationally oriented books in this area generally present algorithms alone, and expect readers to perform computations by hand, and are often written in traditional computer languages, such as Basic, Fortran or Pascal. This book, on the other hand, is the first text to use Mathematica to develop a thorough understanding of optimization algorithms, fully exploiting Mathematica's symbolic, numerical and graphic capabilities.
- Author(s)M. Asghar Bhatti
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note78 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1104 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.