Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook covers a wide range of PIC based projects including such things as digitally controlled power supplies, transistor checkers, a simple capacitance meter, reaction tester, digital dice, digital locks, a stereo audio level meter, and MIDI pedals for use with electronic music systems. No construction details are provided for the project but in most cases the circuits are very simple and they are easily constructed using stripboard, etc. full component lists and software listings are provided, together with descriptions of the way in which the programs function. The reader is assumed to have a basic understanding of PIC microcontrollers, how they are programmed, etc. Newcomers to PIC processors need to team the fundamentals of these devices prior to undertaking the project in this book.
- Author(s)R. A. Penfold
- PublisherBernard Babani Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleBP S.
- Series Part/Volume Number444
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBernard Babani Publishing
- Out-of-print date20/02/2006
- Content Notefigures
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.