All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical Pathology Informatics introduces and demystifies a variety of topics in the broad discipline of pathology informatics with a focus on issues of particular relevance to the practicing anatomic pathologist. Early chapters contain basic information about computers and databases which is applicable to any discipline, with the later chapters containing more anatomic pathology specific topics. Chapters can be read in any order and are divided into short sections. Organized in an easy-to-read format, the book is aimed at providing pathologists and pathology residents with the practical information they need to make intelligent, informed decisions about the deployment and use of information techlogy tools in their day-to-day practice, and ultimately, better position themselves for informed decision making and intelligent communication with the information systems groups at their institutions. John Sinard, MD, PhD is Associate Professor of Pathology in the Department of Pathology and Director, Pathology Informatics Program at Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Author(s)John H. Sinard
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/10/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note77 black & white illustrations, 15 colour illustrations, 31 black & white tables, biography
- Weight702 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.