All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Practical Praying , John Edward explores the power of the rosary as a tool to bring focused energy and creative thought into everyday life. Edward reveals how prayer alone can illuminate a path for readers to follow and how God's gift of free will can help them chart their own, more joyful course. The book is divided into three sections. Section I - John's overview of the process of prayer, his feelings about writing on this subject, and the history of the rosary within the Catholic Church. Section II - How Edward has invoked the power of prayer through the use of the rosary. Section III - An audio/meditation CD that lays out the techniques of practical praying.
- Author BiographyJohn Edward is an American television personality, and internationally acclaimed psychic medium. He is best known for his TV shows Crossing Over with John Edward and John Edward Cross Country, both of which are premised on Edward communicating the deceased. He has an enormous following from all walks of life and ages. John is also the author of several New York Times bestsellers.
- Author(s)John Edward
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication20/05/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date27/06/2013
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight240 g
- Width146 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-Audio (Other audio)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.