All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Black & White print edition) Practical Project Management - from Strategy to Realization provides a clear path on how to navigate successfully from strategy to project delivery. This book describes generic and practical processes, deliverables, techniques and tools, as well as approaches and behaviours for success in project management. In addition, it describes good and complementary practices that facilitate successful delivery of projects. The target audience includes the executives, business managers, project management professionals, training institutions and those who require concise, definitive and effective practical guide on project management.
- Author BiographyAbi's career experience to date has been in the Technology, Manufacturing, Sales, Oil & Gas and Government industries. He has led and managed high profile projects and served as a subject matter expert on various business and technology projects, worth over $0.5B, in the last 20 years. He is committed to lifelong learning and service excellence. As a leader, he has successfully delivered transformational and complex projects, which created sustainable competitive advantage and facilitated organization growth. He provides business strategy development, project management and service management services.
- Author(s)Mba Pmp Abi Akindele
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.