All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPractical Road Safety Auditing 3rd edition, explains the systematic process for checking the safety of new road schemes to comply with the brand new 2014 update to the Road Safety Audit Summary, which includes risk assessment as a potential part of the Road Safety Audit and the need for the professional certification of Road Safety Auditors. Practical Road Safety Auditing ensures that all highways schemes operate as safely as is practicable, by minimising future accident numbers and severity. The book aims to raise awareness of the safety of all road users, and in particular vulnerable road users such as the visually and mobility impaired, cyclists, pedestrians, equestrians, motorcyclists, children and the elderly. The new edition is fully updated and includes new developments in the field such as shared streets and surfaces, reducing street clutter and managed motorways. It is essential reading for Road Safety engineers, auditors and project clients and sponsors involved in the design, construction and maintenance of roads.
- Author(s)Martin Belcher,Phil Cook,Steve Proctor
- PublisherICE Publishing
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintICE Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.