All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical 'make do and mend' guide to help you fix your favourite pair of trousers or alter that special thrift store find. With basic sewing hints and tips, you can revive your existing wardrobe and save money at the same time! From sewing on a button to taking up a hem, everything is clearly explained so that even complete beginners can successfully tackle these tasks and more.
- Author BiographyJoan Gordon has taught various crafts and sewing techniques extensively throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK. She has written for many magazines including Australian Stitches, Popular Crafts, Sewing World, Craft Beautiful, Simply Cards and Paper, Making Cards and My Weekly and is the author of Magpie Bracelets (9781861088765) and Creative Lampwork (9781861088109), GMC Publications.
- Author(s)Joan Gordon
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour photographs, illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.