All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionPractical Skin Cancer Surgery, written by Dr Mileham Hayes, offers primary care physicians a comprehensive practical go-to guide to detail and teach Skin Cancer Surgery operations which can be done in a doctor's clinic under local anaesthetic. Perfect for: *. Primary care physicians*. Surgical trainees Benefits: *. Surgery specific. *. Clearly structured step-by-step instructions.*. The book is divided into 8 sections covering all the requirements of the College examinations.*. Evidence based diagsis treatment and surgery. Progressing from equipment and set up, anatomy, basic, straight-line excisions to more complex flaps, Practical Skin Cancer Surgery outlines step-by-step, methodical instruction to proficiently excise skin cancer in a clinic, under local anaesthetic.
- Author(s)Anthony Dixon,Mileham Hayes
- PublisherElsevier Australia
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationMarrickville
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarcourt Publishers Group (Australia) Pty.Ltd
- Width195 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.