All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFinding and identifying tracks and sign of an animal's passing is only part of the ultimate goal for serious trackers, hunters, and outdoors people. They want to follow the trail to reach the animal in question. This detailed guide teaches them how.
- Author BiographyNOBA award-winning author Mark Elbroch has contributed to numerous research projects in North America, including the capturing and collaring of cougars and Glacier National Park's bear sign survey. He lives in Vermont. Louis Liebenberg is managing director of CyberTracker Conservation, an associate at Harvard University, and author of The Art of Tracking and Field Guide to the Animal Tracks of South Africa. Adriaan Louw is a leading trainer of ecotourism guides in South Africa, past chairperson of the Field Guides Association of Southern Africa, and professional member of the International Society of Professional Trackers.
- Author(s)Adrian Louw,Lawrence Mark Elbroch,Louis Liebenberg
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication19/05/2010
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note158 colour photos & 30 line drawings
- Weight608 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.