All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes-in detail-the techlogy and manipulative procedures for making successful welds in all welding positions, types of joints and metals. Offers hundreds of hints on how to solve every on-the-job welding problem.
- Author(s)R. Mohler
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1983
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight520 g
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.