All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding and maintaining a private practice today requires initiative, creativity, and a willingness to adapt new tools, techlogies, and techniques to your business. As a therapist, and a small business owner of a private practice, you face the challenges of fluctuating market trends, infrastructure inefficiencies, seismic changes in demographic populations, complex reimbursement systems, and techlogical advances which alter practice patterns. Your therapist side may be reluctant to think of yourself as a businessperson; however, if you are to keep offering your valuable services, you owe it to yourself and your clients to build the most effective and efficient practice possible. To do so, you need to take advantage of the latest techlogy. Tracy Todd presents a number of techlogies that will help you build, maintain, and expand your practice. He clearly walks you through the (surprisingly easy) process of creating your own Web site, highlighting the usefulness of features such as online scheduling and payment systems. He also provides overviews of podcasting, videocasting, blogs, and electronic file management, pointing out the benefits of each, and how you can go about applying these tools to your practice. The result is a book that will help you streamline your administrative duties, while expanding your clinical reach-thus helping your practice thrive.
- Author BiographyTracy Todd, PhD, is a licensed marriage and family therapist and consults on business planning for therapists. He lives in Westminster, Colorado.
- Author(s)Tracy Todd
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.