All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionA revised and expanded look at how to thrive and prosper in the financial advisory business A new and revised edition of the eye-opening, -nsense handbook on managing and growing a financial-advisory business, Practice Made (More) Perfect is packed with industry insight and practical ideas that every leader and manager within a financial advisory practice needs to kw in order to get the most out of their business. Regardless of how little time is available or how seriously challenged a firm may be, this book contains the information that can help. The principles of sound management apply to firms of all types, and the tools provided in this book are guaranteed to be applicable under practically any circumstances. * Written by industry expert Mark Tibergien, one of the 25 Most Influential people in the financial services industry * A new edition of a bestselling Bloomberg title * Includes fresh insight on recent topics, including how advisors responded during the latest meltdown, the implications of the aging advisory profession, the challenges of attracting and keeping both clients and staff, the role of organizational design in a growing business, recent changes in compensation planning and implementation, and key information on leadership and management in today's financial world Many financial advisers run their businesses as if acquiring more clients will solve any and all problems, but without a strategic framework, more clients just lead to more demands and less time to meet them. The truly successful firm will build strategy, structure, and processes that will ultimately translate into increased profits, cash flow, and transferable value.
- Author BiographyMark C. Tibergien is Chief Executive Officerfor Pershing Advisor Solutions LLC, a BNY Mellon company, and a Managing Director and memberof the Executive Committee for Pershing LLC. Foreight consecutive years, Accounting Today has recognized Mr. Tibergien as one of the 100 MostInfluential people in the accounting professionand Financial Planning has identified him as a Mover and Shaker in their annual review of industry professionals. In 2011, for the ninthtime, Investment Advisor recognized him as one of the 25 Most Influential people in the financialservices industry. Rebecca Pomering is a partner with Moss Adams LLP and CEO of Moss Adams Wealth Advisors, the firm's wealth management division, where she is responsible for the growth of the firm, including strategic planning, sales and marketing, team development, human capital, CPA firm integration, financial management, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Author(s)Mark C. Tibergien,Rebecca Pomering
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/07/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.