Practice Makes Perfect Beginning Spanish: Set 2 by David M. Stillman, Ronni L. Gordon (Mixed media product, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.92Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionDrop boring language courses and learn Spanish with this dynamic, multimedia course! Practice Makes Perfect: Beginning Spanish gives you an all-encompassing learning experience. You'll immerse yourself in extensive audio practice and written exercises, giving you the guidance and support you need to master the basic structures of Spanish. This dynamic package features: a downloadable program with more than 400 dialogues and audio exercises; concise grammar explanations and a comprehensive glossary for quick reference; a workbook with more than 140 written exercises that reinforce the downloadable program; and more than ten hours of audio recordings that can be downloaded to your MP3 player. Topics include: Finding Your Way Around-Hay, Describing Places and Things - Adjectives, Talking about Nationalities and Professions, Food and Film-Ser, Describing People, Emotions, and Health-Ser and Estar, Talking about Work and Play - Ir and Hacer, Talking about What you Need and What you Kw, Shopping and Cooking - Saber and Cocer, Entertaining at Home - Tener, Your Daily Routine-Reflexive Verbs, Talking about Trips, Your Likes and Dislikes - The Preterite, Talking about your Childhood - The Imperfect, Health and Accidents - The Imperfect and the Preterite, At School and the Office - Comparatives and Superlatives, Business and The Cost of Living - The Present Perfect and the Past Perfect, Giving and Following Directions - The Imperative, Plans for the Holidays - The Future and Conditional, Talking about Relationships, Making Judgments - The Present Subjunctive.
- Author BiographyRonni L. Gordon, Ph.D., is a prominent author of foreign language textbooks, reference books, and materials for multimedia. She received her Ph.D. in Spanish language and Spanish and Latin American History and Literature from Rutgers University, and taught at Harvard and Boston University. She is an education consultant specializing in curriculum development in foreign languages, literature, and history, and teacher training. David M. Stillman, Ph.D., is a well-known writer of foreign language textbooks, multimedia courses, and reference books. He holds a Ph.D. in Spanish linguistics from the University of Illinois and taught at Harvard, Boston University, and Cornell. He is a professor at The College of New Jersey where he teaches Italian, Spanish, French, and Hebrew.
- Author(s)David M. Stillman,Ronni L. Gordon
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- LanguageEnglish and Spanish
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight594 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementInteractive ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.