All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractice the art of conversation in German! Want to strike up a conversation with a native German speaker but are nervous that you're t ready? Practice Makes Perfect: German Conversation helps you overcome that obstacle, and-before you kw it--you'll be speaking comfortably in your new language. Inside you will find realistic conversational situations, from meeting people to talking about sports to discussing current events to just having fun. With these engaging dialogues as a starting point, each unit is packed with helpful instruction on correct grammar and wordusage-in addition to lots of conversation-ready phrases that will be indispensable as your fluency increases. Of course you'll get plenty of practice, practice, practice using your new conversational skills. Each dialogue is followed by a variety of exercises that t only give you the opportunity to put new concepts into action but also encourage you to construct personalized conversations. These lessons will reassure even the most hesitant speakers that they too can achieve a confident--and spontaneous--speaking style. Practice Makes Perfect: German Conversation will help you Talk more like a native speaker and expand your vocabulary Master everyday German expressions through numerous realistic examples Reinforce your new conversational skills through extensive exercises Before you kw it, you'll be confidently speaking German with your German-speaking friends--or you'll be ready to make new ones!
- Author BiographyEd Swick has taught German for 30 years. He is the author of Practice Makes Perfect: German Vocabulary and Practice Makes Perfect: German Sentence Builder.
- Author(s)Ed Swick
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitlePractice Makes Perfect Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight367 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.