All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractice Makes Perfect helps you put your German vocabulary and grammar skills together! You may have all the vocabulary down pat and every grammar point nailed--but without the skill of kwing how to put these elements together, communicating in your second language would be nearly impossible. Practice Makes Perfect: German Sentence Builders picks up from where other grammar books leave off, showing you the variety of structures and how to combine them to make solid sentences. And like every Practice Makes Perfect title, these books feature crystal-clear explanations, numerous realistic examples, and dozens of opportunities to practice, practice, practice!
- Author BiographyEd Swick taught German for thirty years. He is the author of Practice Makes Perfect: German Pronouns and Prepositions and Practice Makes Perfect: German Vocabulary.
- Author(s)Ed Swick
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitlePractice Makes Perfect Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width226 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.