All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne Million Practice Makes Perfect Books Sold! Concise summaries, clear examples, and plenty of practice, practice, practice makes this series Perfect for statistics students. About the Book With more than 1,000,000 copies sold, Practice Makes Perfect has established itself as a reliable practical workbook series in the language-learning category. Now, with Practice Makes Perfect: Statistics, students will enjoy the same clear, concise approach and extensive exercises to key fields they've come to expect from the series--but now within mathematics. Practice Makes Perfect: Statistics is not focused on any particular test or exam, but complementary to most statistics curricula. Because of this approach, the book can be used by struggling students needing extra help, readers who need to firm up skills for an exam, or those who are returning to the subject years after they first studied statistics. Its all-encompassing approach will appeal to both U.S. and international students.
- Author BiographySandra Luna McCune, Ph.D., is Regents Professor currently teaching as a mathematics specialist in the Department of Elementary Education at Stephen F. Austin State University. She is also an in-demand statistical/mathematical consultant and has served as a statistical expert witness at both the state and federal court level.
- Author(s)Sandra McCune
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePractice Makes Perfect Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight385 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.