All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearning Japanese kana is problem when you practice, practice, practice. Grasp the art of expressing yourself in written Japanese with Practice Makes Perfect: Writing Japanese Kana. Perfect for intermediate to advanced learners of Japanese, this workbook leads you step-by-step through the complexities of writing hiragana and katakana characters. You work at your own pace so you gain confidence and become comfortable with this skill as you progress through the book. You will get plenty of practice, practice, practice using proper techniques for writing Japanese characters, words, and sentences, enhancing your language-learning experience. Practice Makes Perfect: Writing Japanese Kana is packed with: clear and easy-to-understand examples that illustrate how to write hiragana and katakana characters; hundreds of exercises to build and flex your writing skills; and a unique writing grid to help you improve your handwriting as you practice the characters.
- Author BiographyRita L. Lampkin is a veteran of some thirty years teaching Japanese and English as a Second Language in Japan, Hawaii, and the U.S. mainland, as well as developing curriculum and writing numerous books on both subjects. Osamu Hoshino has spent many years teaching English as a Second Language in his native Japan and Japanese in the United States.
- Author(s)Rita L. Lampkin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.