Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a resource that can be used by both tutors who deliver, and students who are following a Key Skills and Adult Literacy (sometimes called Basic Skills) End Assessment at Level 2, or ESOL Skills for Life: Reading. It contains 12 multiple-choice question papers, each containing 40 multiple-choice questions. These papers aim to assess the candidates' ability to identify main points and ideas in written material; understand the purpose of documents and style of writing; interpret information in tables, graphs and charts; and recognize correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. The opportunity to practise many Multiple-choice papers will encourage an understanding of the techniques involved and will engender confidence and competence for the test. The book also contains the answers and photocopiable answer sheets.
- Author(s)Roslyn Whitley Willis
- PublisherLexden Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication16/01/2008
- Place of PublicationColchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLexden Publishing Limited
- Weight447 g
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.