Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides invaluable practical guidance to the grant, renewal, assignment and surrender of business leases. The procedures involved are explained clearly and concisely, with each constituent part of a commercial lease being examined, and useful hints given on drafting. The book covers key case law and legislation, the latest information concerning time limits and court fees, the VAT consequences for the letting of business premises, rent reviews and statutory renewals. The book also summarises and offers practical analysis of the Landlord and Tenant (Covenants) Act 1995.
- Author BiographyJill Morgan, LLB, M Phil, Solicitor is Senior Lecturer in Law at University of East Anglia.
- Author(s)Chris Hugill,Jill Morgan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2001
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Weight226 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Volume editorClive M. Brand
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.