All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrepare yourself thoroughly for the IELTS exam By using Practice Tests for IELTS, you will: * Feel completely confident about how the IELTS exam works * Kw what to expect on the day of the exam * Improve your score through realistic practice All you need for your ideal IELTS score: - Four complete Academic IELTS tests - PLUS Two complete General Reading and Writing papers - A clear guide to how the IELTS exam works - A whole section full of useful tips on how to do well in the exam - A CD (+ transcript) with accurate model Speaking and Listening papers - Answers and explanations for all four papers (including model answers for Speaking and Writing) You can trust Collins COBUILD Practice Tests for IELTS contains a mini-dictionary with definitions based on COBUILD content. The 4.5-billion-word Collins Corpus is the world's largest database of the English language. It is updated every month and has been at the heart of Collins COBUILD for over 20 years.
- Author BiographyPeter Travis Peter Travis founded Splendid Learning, a division of Flo-Joe, the award-winning UK publishing company. The Flo-Joe website, which was launched in 2000, prepares students for the Main Suite Cambridge English examinations, Cambridge English: First (FCE), Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE). In 2003 Flo-Joe won the British Council Elton Award for Innovation in English Language Teaching and in 2007 'Splendid Speaking' was shortlisted for the same award. In 2005 Peter Travis, the person behind Splendid Speaking, was also shortlisted for the QIA Star Award for the 'E-Learning Tutor of the Year' sponsored by Microsoft. Louis Harrison Louis Harrison taught at the University of Bradford on IELTS preparation courses as well as pre-sessional and foundation courses, was then English as a Foreign Language Director of Studies at the University of Glasgow, and now works at the University of Nottingham. He has taught in the UK, Turkey, Hungary and Sri Lanka and is an experienced author having written several English Language teaching books.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleCollins English for IELTS
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight370 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.