All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough postmodernist theory has been related to and explored in sociology and social policy, this book is amongst the first to apply the theories to social work, and relate them to current debates. Contributors come from the UK, Australia, South Africa and Canada and many have professional experience as social workers. They appraise the key issues in the contested field of postmodernism and feminism and focus on their applications to practice, research and education in social work.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/1999
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAmy Rossiter,Barbara Fawcett,Brid Featherstone,Jan Fook,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.