Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionOver 200 CNA practice questions, prepared by a dedicated team of exam experts, with detailed answer key, exam tips and multiple choice strategies! FULLY Updated December 2013! More questions added with expanded explanations, plus mir errors and typos fixed! Practice the CNA! will help you: Learn faster Practice with 2 complete practice question sets (over 200 questions) Increase your score with multiple choice strategies from exam experts Learn what you MUST do in the exam room Avoid common mistakes on a test Answer multiple choice questions strategically Exam questions written by Ph.D. Nurses and exam experts! Questions include: Basic Nursing Client Rights Daily Living Emotional Needs Mental Health Communication Skills Legal and Ethics Member of the Team Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool that reveals your strengths and weaknesses, familiarize you with the exam format and types of questions, build your self confidence, and practice your exam time management. All of these can make a huge difference in your score! Practice Tests also reduce Test Anxiety, one of the main reasons for low marks on an exam. Written by a PhD Nurse with over 25 years experience. How to Take a Test - The Complete Guide - Let's face it: test-taking is really t easy! While some people seem to have the natural ability to kw what to study, how to absorb and retain information, and how to stay calm eugh while actually taking a test to earn a great score, most of us find taking tests to be sheer misery. This is one of the most important chapters! Here you will find out: How to Take a Test - The basics In the Test Room - What you MUST do Common Mistakes on a Test - And how to avoid them Mental Prep - How to psych yourself up for a test Why t do everything you can to get the best score on the CNA?
- Author BiographyComplete Test Preparation Inc. has been publishing high quality study materials since 2005. Thousands of students visit our websites every year, and thousands of students, teachers and parents all over the world have purchased our teaching materials, curriculum, study guides and practice tests. Complete Test Preparation Inc. is committed to providing students with the best study materials and practice tests available on the market. Members of our team combine years of teaching experience, with experienced writers and editors, all with advanced degrees. Team Members for this publication: Editor: Brian Stocker MA Contributor: D. Tovander PhD Contributor: Dr. G. A. Stocker DDS Contributor: D. A. Stocker M. Ed.
- Author(s)Complete Test Preparation Team
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.