All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPracticing Bioethics Law provides basic readings in the field of bioethics law, including court cases, statutes, administrative regulations, briefs, and law review and other academic articles. The text presents theoretical debates about the latest bioethical subjects as well as practice-based materials that expose students to a wide range of possible bioethics-related careers. The book's companion website provides practice documents, videos, pictures, scientific materials and other information that is too complex to include in a traditional casebook. The authors combined the book and the website so readers could learn more about the practice of bioethics law at the same time they are beginning to understand the theory and content of bioethics law.
- Author(s)Joan Krause,Leslie Griffin
- PublisherWest Academic
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleUniversity Casebook Series
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest Academic Press
- Width186 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.