Practicing Peace: A Devotional Walk Through the Quaker Tradition by Catherine Whitmire (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.60+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces readers to the Quaker discipline of practicing peace. This book describes successful nviolent movements in history and includes quotations taken from 350 years of Quaker writings on the subject.
- Author BiographyCathy Whitmore received a Master of Divinity in 1987 from Harvard Divinity School. She is currently writing, providing spiritual direction and leading peace and non-violence workshops and retreats.
- Author(s)Catherine Whitmire
- PublisherAve Maria Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2007
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAve Maria Press
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.