All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionExtraordinary K-12 teachers show us what culturally responsive literacy teaching looks like in their classrooms and how it advances childrens academic achievement. This collection covers home-school partnering, using culturally responsive literature, using cultural connections, and teaching English language learners. Includes a Becoming a Culturally Responsive Teacher self-evaluation form.
- Author BiographyKristin Burnett is a member of the Department of History at Lakehead University.
- Author(s)Kristin Burnett
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleWomen and Indigenous Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlthier M. Lazar,Patricia Ruggiano Schmidt
- Foreword byPatricia A. Edwards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.