All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost people think of the Tao Te Ching as a book on philosophy or a treatise on leadership. Yet there is a little-kwn treasure hidden within the familiar passages of Lao Tzu s work: step-by-step practical guidance for the spiritual journey. With Practicing the Tao Te Ching, rewned teacher Solala Towler reveals a new facet to this spiritual classic, offering accessible instructions paired with each of the 81 verses of the Tao Te Ching. Tao is a way of deep reflection and learning from nature, considered the highest teacher, writes Towler. It teaches us to follow the energy flows within the heavens, the earth, and our own bodies. With lucid instruction and deep insight, he guides you through meditations, movement and breathing practices, subtle energy exercises, and inner reflections all to help you to embody Taoist wisdom in every aspect of your life.
- Author BiographySolala TowlerSolala Towler has taught and practiced Taoist meditation and qigong for more than 25 years. He is author of Tales from the Tao, Tao Paths to Love, and more. Solala is the editor of The Empty Vessel, a widely respected journal of Taoist philosophy and practice. He teaches qigong and sound healing at conferences and workshops around the country. For more, visit abodetao.com.
- Author(s)Al Huang,Solala Towler
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication20/05/2016
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.