All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping mental maths is key to children's mathematical development and this book provides a quick and easy way of practising these vital skills at home. There are over 80 tests in this book, each with ten questions: Warm up questions, Quick fire questions and a Problem solver to really get brains ticking. The tests get progressively harder throughout this book but in small steps so that most children will get most of the answers right most of the time. All answers are provided at the back of the book for easy checking by the pupil or parents.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/02/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content NoteBlack and white line
- Weight139 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest Agefrom 7 to 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.