Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPractising mental maths is key to children's mathematical development and this book provides a quick and simply way of delivering a maths test on every day of the school year. There are 190 tests in total, each with ten questions: Warm up questions, Quick fire questions and a Problem solver to really get brains ticking. All the questions are read out on the accompanying audio CD so all the pain is taken out of delivering mental maths! The tests get progressively harder throughout the book but in small steps so that most children will get most of the answers right most of the time. All answers are provided at the back of the book for easy checking by the pupil or teacher.
- Author BiographyJudy Richardson has many years of experience in primary schools in London, Bedfordshire and Norfolk. She was the Deputy Headteacher of a thriving Norfolk First School, before she took up writing full-time. Andrew Brodie was a primary headteacher for twelve years. He is ranked within the top five best-selling educational authors in the United Kingdom.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/02/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content Noteb/w line
- Weight373 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.