CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionTimes Tables are essential tools for children to use when working with numbers at every stage of their education. These three Practise Times Tables books reflect the work that children are doing in school with emphasis on the two, five and ten times tables in the first book (ages 5-7), the three, four, six, seven, eight and nine times tables in the second book (7-9) and revision of all these tables plus the elevens, twelves and square numbers in the third book (9-11). All three books contain a fabulous free pull-out colour poster featuring all the tables.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a primary headteacher for twelve years. He began writing his best-selling educational books with Times Tables Today in 1992 . He continues to teach on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/07/2005
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitlePractise Time Tables
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Out-of-print date20/07/2016
- Content Note2 colour
- Weight141 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age9-11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.