All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPracticing Gospel is a collection of four new and eight previously published essays on the subjects of practical theology, homiletics and worship, Christian education, and pastoral care. Edward Farley offers a more faithful approach to the tasks of ministry for seminarians and pastors too often tempted to equate pastoral care with popular psychology, good preaching with snappy public speaking, or Christian education with flashy curriculum. By holding theology and practice in an inescapable partnership, Farley rightly re-focuses the church's life on its proper object and subject--a mysterious transforming God.
- Author BiographyEdward Farley is Professor Emeritus of Theology at Vanderbilt Divinity School in Nashville, Tennessee. He has written a number of books on theology and theological education.
- Author(s)Edward Farley
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/04/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.