Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $67.86Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by abitofeverything57
- Est. delivery by 8 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractising Theory and Reading Literature provides an accessible introduction to the study of contemporary literary theories and their applications to a range of literary texts. This is an elementary introduction where the emphasis is on practice, and in this respect it complements A Reader's Guide to Contemporary Literary Theory.
- Author BiographyRaman Selden is late Professor of English at the University of Sunderland.
- Author(s)Raman Selden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/1989
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight629 g
- Width139 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.