Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of writings on the philosophy of pragmatism, including works by psychologist and philosopher William James, the semiotician and founder of the pragmatist movement, Charles Sanders Peirce, and social theorist John Dewey. Aimed at students of philosophy and the general reader.
- Author BiographyLouis Menand is Professor of English at Harvard. His book The Metaphysical Club (2001) won the Pulitzer Prize in History, the Francis Parkman Prize, and the Heartland Prize for Nonfiction. He is also the author of American Studies (2002) and Discovering Modernism: T.S. Eliot and His Context 91987; new edition 2004) and the editor of The Future of Academic Freedom (1996). He was contributing editor of The New York Review of Books from 1994 to 2001. Since 2001, he has been a staff writer at The New Yorker.
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication07/10/1997
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width133 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byLouis Menand
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.