All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest New York Times bestseller from the author of the Berlin Noir trilogy and the New York Times bestseller Field Gray brings Bernie Gunther back to a house party from hellFirst introduced in Philip Kerr's celebrated Berlin Noir trilogy, Bernie Gunther is an honest cop living in the most ruthless of times. Prague Fatale is Bernie's latest outing, and it's a tantalizing locked-door mystery-cum-political-thriller that's poised to build on Field Gray's success, confirming Kerr as a master of espionage literature. It's 1941 and Bernie is back from the Eastern Front, once again working homicide in Berlin's Kripo and answering to Reinhard Heydrich, a man he both detests and fears. Heydrich has been newly named Reichsprotector of Czechoslovakia. Tipped off that there is an assassin in his midst, he orders Bernie to join him at his country estate outside Prague, where he has invited some of the Third Reich's most odious officials to celebrate his new appointment. One of them is the would-be assassin. Bernie can think of better ways to spend a beautiful autumn weekend, but, as he says, You don't say to Heydrich and live.
- Author BiographyPhilip Kerr is the author of seven Bernie Gunther novels. As P. B. Kerr, he is the author of the young adult series Children of the Lamp. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Philip Kerr
- PublisherPenguin Books
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleBernie Gunther Novels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Books
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.