All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you like to venture into a new city on your own, this walking guide will help you do just that. In this handy book, Krysti Brice shares her expertise and kwledge of Prague in this self-guided tour of Old Town, one of the most historical parts of the city. Home to a large concentration of Prague's most famous landmarks, such as the Astromical Clock and the Powder Tower, Old Town is probably the area of Prague that you want to put at the top of your sightseeing list. Krysti also adds a personal touch to what you'll see as you make your way through Prague's cobbled medieval streets. From the Romanesque to Gothic to Baroque and beyond, this walk winds a path through the Old Town's unique history and beauty. A student of art and Czech history and a resident of Prague for two decades, Krysti is also the author of the popular Prague Travel Tips: An American's Guide to Her Adopted City and Prague Self-Guided Walks: The Lesser Quarter.
- Author BiographyKrysti Brice, a native of Macon, Georgia, and a graduate of New York University, is a former CPA and investment banker who began her career at Deloitte in New York City. In 1992, she moved to Prague where she continued her work at Deloitte as an adviser to the Ministry of Privatization. While in Prague, she joined the World Bank and was based in both Prague and Washington, DC. After ten years with the Bank and three years in Washington, she returned to Prague in 2000, where she now works as an author, mentor and guide to the city.
- Author(s)Krysti Brice
- Date of Publication27/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $56.43
- AU $13.17Trending at AU $14.69
- AU $27.97Trending at AU $31.77
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $32.52
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.74
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.