All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.00Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.78Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionPrairie Evers is a wide-eyed and outspoken ten-year-old girl who finds her whole world changing when her family moves rth. Not long after the move her Grammy, who home schooled Prairie, decides to move back south and Prairie has to attend school for the first time. It's a rough adjustment but with perseverance she manages to meet her very first friend, Ivy Blake. When she learns Ivy's home life is dire she's determined form a plan to help. Through it all Prairie gains a deeper understanding for the feelings of others and discovers how to navigate the wider world.
- Author BiographyEllen Airgood grew up on a small farm, and for the past nineteen years she and her husband have run a diner together in a small town in Michigan. Her adult novel, South of Superior, was published to much acclaim. Prairie Evers is her first children s book. She lives in Grand Marais, Michigan.
- Author(s)Ellen Airgood
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date17/05/2016
- Weight204 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.